Who we are
Moussa Kaba, born in Guinea, he moved to Italy, where he graduated with a Degree in Economics from the University of Siena.
After his studies at university, he entered the working world, managing a number of commercial activities in Tuscany. During that time, he became interested in the mining sector and the gold trade, thus undertaking the import business from the Republic of Guinea to Italy.
Drawing on the experiences he gained over the years and the skills and knowledge he acquired and refined, he returned to his country of origin, the Republic of Guinea in 2011, where he founded Nimba Gold sarl starting a gold trade and export business. In 2018, a leading Italian company, active in the processing and marketing of precious metals, became part of Nimba Gold.
Dr. Moussa Kaba currently holds the position of Chief Executive Officer.
- In 2015 the company Nimba Gold Sarl was founded, active in research, extraction and marketing of gold, with a main focus on European markets.
- In 2018 Nimba Gold Sarl is strengthened by entering into a partnership with an Italian company leader in the processing and trading of precious metals.
- In 2019 the company set up its new headquarter in Tanéné, a neighborhood located in the sub-prefecture of Matoto. A strategic choice mainly due to the headquarters’ proximity to Gbessia International Airport located in Conakry, the country’s capital.
- In May 2019, Nimba Gold obtained a new exploratory mining concession for an area of approximately 95 km2 in the sub-prefecture of Siguirini.
- In January 2020, after a period of study and design, research began in the area relating to the new concession, between the villages of Sinimbaya and Hamdalaye.